Franchise Education (Part 3)
Share this post:
It’s free and it’s worth its weight in gold.
Okay, so you have an idea of what sort of business you think may suit you – now BEFORE you take the next step – do yourself a favour and get up to speed with all the ins and outs of buying a franchise business.
And the best thing is that franchise education is free and available online 24/7. You just need to invest the time and effort to upskill. Go to www.franchise.edu.au and see the courses available through Griffiths University.
- Pre-entry Franchise Education.
- Covers off on things like:
- assessing opportunities
- questions to ask
- skills you’ll need
- basic understanding of what’s involved
- Franchise Business Management Essentials.
- Franchise and Small Business Survival e-class.
- Franchise Forums on Demand.
Making the effort to educate yourself will pay dividends in the future. You will likely be making one of the biggest decisions of your life in dollar terms (after buying a home) so spend a few hours investing in yourself and gathering information and knowledge. Remember knowledge is power and with the right knowledge your likelihood of making a poor business decision is reduced. There are also many great resources to broaden your franchising knowledge – check out:-
- franchise.org.au (Franchise Council of Australia)
- ipaustralia.gov.au (trade marks)
- franchisebusiness.com.au (franchise opportunities, advice, trends etc.)
- franchise.edu.au (franchise education – Asia Pacific Centre for Franchising Excellence)
- franchiseadvice.com.au (Franchise Advisory Centre)
- spectrumanalysis.com.au (Spectrum Analysis Australia – site/territory selection decisions, free e-books available)
Share this post:
The content published in this Blog is in the form of academic papers and the opinions expressed herein are generalised. The information provided is for educational purposes, not specific legal advice.
The application of any principles referred to can alter from case to case and accordingly you should seek independent legal advice in respect of your individual circumstances.